Monday, November 21, 2016
Saturday, November 19, 2016
- Schedule Tree Work now before the heavy rains and high winds
- The rain brings soft soil which is perfect to add bulbs in the ground
- Protect Hibiscus, Citrus, and frost-tender plants from freezing
- We've turn off most irrigation systems for the rainy and cold weather season to conserve water
- We're keeping debris and fallen leaves off of lawn to prevent discoloring of grass
Click here to learn more about November gardening tips from the UC Master Gardener Program of Sonoma County.
Friday, November 18, 2016
Every year Landesign hosts a company BBQ to celebrate and recognize our staff for their years of service. We had a great turnout of employees and their families, and the weather cleared up just in time for all to enjoy the volleyball court, jumpy house, and excellent authentic Mexican food catered by Los Tres Chiles Restaurant. Coming together to celebrate another year together with our outstanding team is one of our favorite events of the year!At the BBQ we recognized Bob Cerri's 10 year anniversary at Landesign!
Bob has been instrumental in Landesign's growth, building relationships, and for providing excellent customer service. During his first year our team consisted of 4 landscape crews ... with his help we've quadrupled that!
"I am thankful to be fortunate enough to meet so many kind people over the years." - Bob Cerri
A BIG thank you to all our employees for your contributions this year!